DONALD TAKAYAMA MODEL T WOODY 9'6" TUFLITE
9'6" x 23" x 3.1" - 82.2L
Fins - Longboard single 10" box (fin not included)
Glass - Epoxy over EPS core Tuflite V-Tech with wood veneer.
This design is the most well-rounded and versatile of Donald's classic retro line. With a broad, easy nosrideable nose, and wide, suprisingly loose tail, this board is what every one of Donald's team riders has their competitive quiver. With its 50/50 rails, single fin, square tail, this board is the perfect compliment to your quiver. The Model T's perfection lies in waves from shoulder high to ankle small.
1. Fused Cell EPS Core // Closed cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
2. GreenPoxy® Resin // The latest innovations in bio-based Epoxy chemistry
3. 2x Layers Fiberglass // E-glass has the highest strength to weight ratio available
4. Micro-Sandwich Veneer // Wood Veneer creates natural flex + adds break strength
5. Composite T-Stringer(s)// T-Stringers add power distribution + adds break strength
6. Carbon Stringer (*on select models) // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
7. Carbon Tail Patches (*on select models) // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
8. Reinforced Rails // Fiberglass reinforced rails enhances performance + durability
9. Exclusive Sandwich Technology // Surftech Tuflite boards are molded with exclusive methods