ARBOR SKATEBOARDS BUG PREMIUM COMPLETE 36"
L: 36.00” W: 8.50” WB: 20.00”
A confidence–building, everyday cruiser that is light, maneuverable, and ideal to learn and grow with.
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Certified Completes include: Sucrose Initiative Wheels, Double Shield ABEC 5 Bearings, Paris Trucks or Gullwing Trucks, and of course a handmade Arbor deck. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and durometer of the wheels; the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for this symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.
– 7 maple plies, with our premium wood top
– Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
– Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
– Decks are produced using eco friendly water-based sanding sealers
Trucks: Paris 50° 150mm
– Reverse Kingpin
– Perfect mix between quick acceleration and roll speed
– Good for freeriding on all size boards
– Size: 65.0mm
– Durometer: 78a
– Contact Patch: 36.0mm
– Offset: 0.0mm
– Core: Momentum – Low profile for a smoother ride
– Formula: Fusion – Performance, durability, reduced petroleum
– *Amber Formula: Thane – Slide and Slip
Bearings: ABEC 5
Risers: 1/8” Paris
Grip: Lucid Grip – clear spray-on grip made from crushed recycled glass