CHILLI MID STRENGTH TWIN TECH 8'0"
8'0 x 22 3/8" x 3" 60 ltr
Chilli Mid Strength Twin Tech Construction Surfboard
Sometimes you just need the board to do the work for you. Our new mid length surfboard has got that and more…..
James (Cheal) designed this board over the summer of 2018/19 whilst he had a niggling knee injury and wasn’t surfing to his full ability.
“I just wanted something that paddled easy, catches waves easy, surfs easy”. I have been watching my 14 y/o son ride my 6’10 turning it with
not a problem. Experiencing the fun we both had the Mid Strength was born.
- Rocker is a low entry through to a medium exit (fast paddler, easy turner)
- Bottom contour is a slight single blending to a deep single/double concave through the side fins.
- Outline has a fullish nose flowing to a fairly curvey outline between your feet . ??is creates a very forgiving and easy turning arc for a longer board.
- Volume is centred all over the board fairly evenly distributed combined with a mid to low rail for hold through turns.
- Tail is a slightly pulled in, soft round tail.
- 5 fin setup with a raked fin recommended for both thruster or quad