NSP PU Magnet is a funboard shape for weekend warriors appreciating PU and glass construction and vintage surfing style in general. The PU Magnet Funboard is a great platform for quick progression. Available in three designs, the Magnet comes with a single nylon 8” center fin. For riders wanting more grip from their board, or simply looking for a different setup from their fin clusters, there are many combinations available, depending on the conditions and skill level of the rider. The supplied center fin uses a standard surf 10 box, and the four side fin boxes are Futures® compatible.
• A stunning combination of style and performance, the Magnet is one of the most popular shapes in the NSP range, built in classic PU & glass construction.
• The 6mm stringer doesn’t just look pleasing, it also improves the strength and rigidity of the Magnet.
• Satin rub finish differentiates the Magnet from more conventional designs.
• Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
• A domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
• Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.