SOLITE CUSTOM 6MM S/T 2020
Solite 6mm Custom Pro Booties, Black/Orange
Our flagship boot for cold water conditions (under 10C), the 6MM Custom Pro is the lightest, highest-performing, warmest boot this thick on the market. The 6MM Custom Pro gives you barefoot-like board control in the most frigid, mid-winter conditions. Forget about stumbling over your toes on takeoffs, the 6MM Custom Pro lets you focus on turns and tubes.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7.
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- One-piece thermo-foam sole for unrivaled comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
- 6mm neoprene upper with quad-sealed seams (glue, blind-stitch, stretch tape inside, liquid weld outside).
- Full-wrap ankle strap with light/strong molded hook strap.
- Tatex heel spine and laminated heel-pull for durability and easy on.
- High pile quick-dry lining retains heat and feels comfy.
- Double-lined 4mm O-ring cuff seal provides a durable, seamless barrier against flushing with lower bulk.
- Includes one pair of Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.
As the water temps drop in the Northern Hemisphere, we'd like to put the spotlight on the numerous benefits of our Heat Booster split-toe socks. By design, Solite Boots don't have any plush lining material inside the lower portion (the heat-moldable portion) of the boot. While such plush lining ads a layer of warmth and comfort in regular wetsuit booties, it is also the primary reason why regular booties stink to high-heaven after a few uses, and also why they take forever to dry. This lining material is a hot-bed for bacteria from your feet to form and hang out. Since it is very difficult for fresh air to circulate inside booties, the moistness in the lining material breeds bacteria formation and the cycle of stink is very difficult to break.
Solite Boots' sole is molded from an anti-microbial thermo-foam that dries quickly and therefore makes it difficult for bacteria to form inside the boot. Many surfers love the feel of foot directly against this foam as it gives the most direct, barefoot-like response from foot to board. However, for those who miss the cushiness or extra warmth provided by lining materials, we developed the Heat Booster Split Toe Sock. The benefits of this sock are substantial:
The polyester/nylon/spandex material ads a layer of insulation for a few extra degrees of warmth.
The fibers of this material blend don't absorb water and dry quickly.
They can be machine washed/dried to eliminate bacteria formation immediately and give you fresh, clean socks for your next session.
The low-friction surface makes putting on your wetsuit and boots much easier.
The socks work great for the Solite Heat Molding process, providing a little breathing room for your toes inside the boot.
You can use Heat Booster socks in ANY booties, split toe or round.
You can also use Heat Booster socks for any athletic activity: running, biking, ninja moves, driving to the beach. They double as excellent athletic socks.
For moulding instructions visit: https://soliteboots.com/pages/heat-molding-instructions
And care instrutions: https://soliteboots.com/pages/boot-care